Instructions for the authors
Authors are expected to prepare their conference manuscripts in 6 x 9 inch format according to the AIP instructions provided. Instructions to authors as well as LaTeX style guides and MS word templates are available on line at this page or alternatively on http://proceedings.aip.org/proceedings/6x9.jsp.
The total length of the manuscript is limited to:
- 4 pages for contributed papers (submission is closed).
- 12 pages for General invited lectures (deadline Sep 1).
- 10 pages for Topical invited lectures (deadline Sep 1).
- 8 pages for Progress reports (deadline Sep 1).
- 1 page for Abstracts of Invited lectures and Progress reports (submission is closed).
- Length of oral presentation of contributed papers is limited to 10 minutes.
Important: Your paper will be reduced to B5 format in the printing process. Please ensure that all figures and figure labels are large enough to withstand this reduction.
Please send the LaTeX or MS Word version of your manuscript together with the PDF format version using the Paper submission service on our web site.
The peer review of the submitted papers will be organized by the Scientific Committee.